Under the coordination of prof. Roberto Caranta (Turin University) and prof. Steen Treumer (University of Copenhagen), an international research group was created in the field of public procurement – the European Procurement Law Group. Members of the group have published on topics related to public procurement.
The country chapters focusing on Romania are co-authored by Dacian C. Dragos, Bogdana Neamtu and Raluca Suciu
- Modernizing Public Procurement – The Approach of EU Member States, European Procurement Law Series, Vol 7, Edward Elgar, 2018
- Qualification, Selection, and Exclusion in EU Procurement, European Procurement Law Series, Vol. 6, DJØF Publishing, 2016
- Modernizing Public Procurement: the new Directive, European Procurement Law Series, Vol. 5, DJØF Publishing, 2014
- Outside the EU Procurement Directives – Inside the Treaty? European Procurement Law Series, Vol. 4, Dacian C. Dragos and Roberto Caranta (eds), DJØF Publishing
- Enforcement of the EU Public Procurement Rules, European Procurement Law Series, Vol. 3, François Lichère, Steen Treumer (eds), DJØF Publishing
- The Law of Green and Social Procurement in Europe, European Procurement Law Series, Vol. 2, Roberto Caranta & Martin Trybus (eds.), DJØF Publishing
- For a book review in Common Market Law Review, click here
As a partner of the EPLS Network, the Center hosted the third EPLS conference in Cluj, between 15th and 18th of September 2011. The topic was “Procurement outside European Directives”.
Dacian Dragos is a member of the Editorial Board of the European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review, Lexxion, Berlin