Science, Technology and Innovation in Public Governance
What is Science Technology and Innovation in Public Governance?
Science Technology and Innovation in Public Governance (Sci-Tech @ FSPAC), is a 2 years English-language Master program.
This program will develop YOU as an entrepreneur while working on cross-disciplinary teams and create a portfolio of work that is relevant in today’s government and bussiness world. As a Sci- Tech student @ FSPAC, you will have access to a vibrant network of people and resources throughout the thriving nexus of technology and innovation.
What will I study?
Sci-Tech @ FSPAC is a revolutionary model for the future of Master level education. Our program is built on education that fuses together technology and creative thinking in an applied manner for government and bussiness sector as well. Sci-tech @FSPAC uses advanced technology courses to bring you to the forefront of government and bussiness today. Throughout your time @ FSPAC, you will gain the skills and knowledge to enter the bussiness and government world with an entrepreneurial mindset. Each of our courses is taught by accomplished practiotioners in bussiness and government and are extremely passionate about making an impact on their students and the world beyond.
For a full list of current courses, check out the curricula.
What can I do with a Sci-Tech @ FSPAC?
With Sci-Tech @ FSPAC, you will be prepared to enter government and industry using advanced tools to spot problems and find solutions.
Should I apply?
Ideal candidates for the Sci-Tech @ FSPAC will have strong entrepreneurial interests and a passion to lead in the government and/or industry.
What are my benefits?
- acquisition of practical skills valued in the labor market (e.g. process analysis, management, product management, big-data management, customer insight/analytics and user experience strategies, operations management and entrepreneurship).
- advanced technology courses to bring you to the forefront of government and business today
- personalized guidance from practitioners who make a difference in the field
- practical activities (1 to 1 with the mentors) in public and private top organizations
- intensive English language course in the first semester (if needed)
- possibility to be part of research & entrepreneurial extra-curricular activities
- for those pre-registered and accepted, we offer a course with Certificate on European Project Writing and Evaluation/ Scrierea si evaluarea proiectelor europene , free of charge.
Registrations: July 17-21
For further information follow us on this site, on facebook or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.